Friday, September 25, 2009

decisions, decisions

I am super excited about Halloween this year. Growing up we did not celebrate Halloween, so I have never dressed up before. I know! Hard to believe, right? My college group at church is having their 2nd Annual Fall Fest this year and we get to dress up. YAY! I was in Chicago last year so I did not get the chance to participate and I would look at everyone's pics and be super jealous. I have been thinking about my costume for 3 months. I had narrowed the choices down to Princess Leia or Queen Amidala. I do not know what was with the Star Wars theme. But I think I have finally decided to be Princess Leia. I have long brown hair, so it seemed like a perfect fit. I cannot wait!

Are you doing anything fun for Halloween? Any fun costume ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment