Monday, October 19, 2009

weekend recap

This weekend was fairly busy. My best friends parents, Uncle J & B came to visit. We always have a great time when they visit. They got in Friday night and we had fajita lasagna for supper and then sat around the table for 2 hours just talking and laughing. At one point we all were in tears from laughing so much. Saturday we went to a local seafood festival. I had a funnel cake with extra powder sugar...YUMMY! great lunch, huh!  And the fam enjoyed the seafood. I have never been a big seafood person. We walked around all of the craft booths and admired the creativity of people. Sunday we went to church and Uncle J & B got back on the road. After church we filmed the final scene for a short movie my friends and I are making! That is a subject for another post. Then I had a management test I had to take...hmm...not so fun.

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment