Monday, July 16, 2012

geek alert



I am a geek!
I love science fiction & superheroes & technology. 
I dream of one day going to Comic-Con.
Luckily, I have the world wide web.
This allows me to experience snippets of Comic-Con.
It is a sad substitute but better than nothing!

For the past 2 years,
Zachary Levi has orchestrated Nerd HQ at Comic-Con.
And they streamed all of their panels live!
Woo-Hoo! 
I did not get to watch all of them live
because of the time difference.
However, they archived the streams
which were available almost immediately after the panel.
Of course, there is also YouTube.
I have been spending a lot of time on there today.

I thought I would share some of the awesome
Comic-Con videos
I have been watching this weekend.

Are there any other geeks out there that would love to go to Comic-Con?









1 comment:

  1. Man, I've always wanted to go to Comic-Con. It's on the "one day" list!

    ReplyDelete