Friday, August 3, 2012

time to celebrate!


Today is my last day
on the No Junk Food Challenge!
Honestly, it has not been as hard as I thought it would be.
But tomorrow is my Birthday
and I am going to splurge big time.
Cake & ice cream here I come!!

I hit one of my big
weightloss goals this week.
Yet another reason to celebrate!
Doesn't it just feel so good to step on the
scale and see the number you have been working
toward for a while?!
I am telling you Wednesday morning
was a great morning.
And that was even before coffee!
Source: tumblr.com via liz on Pinterest

I am not too worried about the scale.
But I do have an ultimate goal weight that I am aiming for.
Mainly because I need a goal to work towards.
I am not one of those people
who can work out just to work out.

My main plan so far is just to lose 1 pound a week.
Slow & steady!
I have lost about 35 lbs since
the beginning of April,
so I am ahead of my 1lb/week plan right now.
But I know I will have up weeks and down weeks.
I am pretty sure next week is not going to be a
successful week because of my birthday.
And I am completely fine with that.
If you cannot splurge on your birthday,
when can you?

Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. 35 lbs??? That's fantastic! Celebrate in a big way tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete