Wednesday, August 3, 2011

swings♥

One of my favorite things to do is curl up in a swing/hammock and read a book or just relax. 
I was blessed to grow up in a classic southern house with a wrap-around porch. 
We had swings and rocking chairs a-plenty!
My granddaddy even built me a swing on the dock overlooking the pond and it was one of my favorite places to spend time outside.
For Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday, I decided to share some of the fabulous swings I have found on Pinterest




































Don't you just want to curl up in one of those and take a long afternoon nap?!



5 comments:

  1. I want a hammock so bad! But there's no point when we don't have any shade in our yard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pins! This is my favorite theme so far today. The first one is so romantic, I must repin. :)

    Bella Vida by Letty
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until we have a house with a porch so we can have a porch swing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Pinterest, hammocks and reading!!

    ReplyDelete