Thursday, August 14, 2014

all because of work

Hey y'all! 
I am still here. 
Monday is my university's first day of classes. 
This is the busiest time of the year for my office. 
On top of that I have been recently given two major job duties in the office. 
Which means 10-12 hour work days for me. 
Sometimes it sucks to be salaried, 
think of the overtime. ;) 

I just wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing. 
I promise I am reading everyone's blogs, 
but coming up with even somewhat coherent comments 
is beyond my brain capacity right now. 

Our office usually slows down in September. 
Look for more regular posts then ...  hopefully. 
Maybe I'll have a new job by that time. 
I can only hope. 
Fingers-crossed! 

1 comment:

  1. hi there! welcome back! sorry you are so busy, i hope you get some relaxing and down time as well. fingers crossed for new job :)

    ReplyDelete