Monday, August 17, 2009

whistle while you work

This weekend was exhausting. I am finally completely moved in to my new apartment...YAY! Just to clarify; I HATE moving. If I had the finances I would just buy everything new, clothes and all. But I was so proud of myself; I had everything moved in AND unpacked in one day. Granted it was a really long Saturday but I slept very well knowing everything was done. I could not have done it without all of my friends' help. They worked tirelessly getting everything into the apartment. I received a gift certificate for an hour massage for my birthday and I am definitely taking advantage of that this week. Classes started today and I am relieved that I can focus on them and not worry about unpacking when I get home from work tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I HATE moving too!! I dread the packing and unpacking. The lifting. The hauling. The sweating. The swearing. There's really not one redeeming quality.

    ReplyDelete