Thursday, November 19, 2009

2012=awesomeness!

I had today off from work and despite having 4 assignments due tomorrow night, I decided to go to the movies. YAY! I really wanted to see 2012 and it is just one of those movies that you have to see in the theater. So after my post earlier this week, I decided to just forget all of my homework assignments for a few hours and go enjoy a movie. I went to the matinee and there were only 3 other people in the theater so it was like my own private screening. I love when that happens! I just want to say it was completely worth it. The movie was awesome! I am a big fan of "end of the world" movies and this one greatly exceeded my expectations. I have been disappointed lately by the end of the world genre....ummmhmmm...Knowing, that was just a weird movie. But 2012 had all of the classic elements and great actors. I love John Cusack and Amanda Peet together! I may even see two movies in less than a week. My best friend and her sis want to go see New Moon on Sunday afternoon and I just cannot get into that craze. So I am probably going to go see Blindside while they are watching New Moon. But I may go to Savannah instead....ahh, decisions, decisions!

Do any of you have big plans this weekend?

1 comment: