Thursday, November 26, 2009

...thankfulness...

I am thankful for:
  • my family. we have been through a lot this year and it really makes you appreciate how short life really is. give your fam a little extra love today!
  • my friends. we have such a blast together and we are always there for each other. they are my chosen family and I love them dearly.
  • my relationship with God. I strive to walk in His will daily and even when I fail which is quite often i know He is always with me and will always love me!
  • my education. I am sick of school right now but I am extremely grateful for the opportunity to get an education. I know for some people that is not a possibility.
  • my blogging friends. your comments make my day...seriously! I love getting to know all of you and I pray for each of you everyday.


Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I love what you said about your education! I didn't always appreciate it. You are so right. There are so many who will never have one.

    ReplyDelete