Friday, November 6, 2009

...random thoughts...

  • my thoughts and prayers are with the Ft. Hood community...i cannot fathom what they are going through right now
  • i am super excited about my trip to colorado...is it december yet?!
  • i am not very good at this blogging thing...i am just not a creative writer...i guess it comes from years of writing research papers...hopefully i will find my niche soon
  • had a BLAST at fall fest this year...is it sad i am already thinking about what my costume will be next year?
  • ummm...am i the ONLY person who could not care less about twilight
  • i am loving the cooler weather in GA right now...while it lasts...sadly it is supposed to be back in the 80s by sunday:(
To sit back hoping that someday, someway, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last--but eat you he will.
~Ronald Reagan

1 comment:

  1. I, too, don't get the twilight/vampire phenomenon. I actually gave in and read the first Twilight book just to see what all the hype was about...I wasn't really impressed.

    ReplyDelete