Tuesday, April 26, 2011

on my playlist

Right now I am LOVING obsessing over
Adele's newest album 21. 
I also loved her first album 19.
21 just seems so sad & heartbreaking
but wonderful all at the same time. 
And her voice is amazing!

These are my favorite songs off the album . . . 
there is a short introduction to the song by 
Adele;  the actual song starts at 1:10





I know it seems quite depressing 
listening to them back to back. 
But I just love it!

What is your favorite song of the moment?

Sorry, for being MIA lately!
I am catching up on all of your lovely blogs. 
Only 16 more days until graduation!!!!

4 comments:


  1. Your blog is amazing! Love it!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE her...voice is amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought a few songs from this album last night! I am obsessed with Rolling in the Deep!

    ReplyDelete