- Friday night at the farm, my brother starting hinting around that he wanted chocolate chip cookies and apparently, no one makes them quite like I do. So, at 11:00 Friday night we were in Walmart buying cookie ingredients and I was baking cookies until the wee hours of the morning. The things I do.
- Isa's bachelorette party was Saturday night and we were wild women. So wild in fact, that the party was over by 9 pm. Rebels. That's us. We did not do anything fancy. Ate at Olive Garden and then went bowling.
- I am the Queen of bowling. Yep, only I can bowl 6 gutter balls in a row. Then I finally hit 1 pin and the very next roll is, you guessed it, a gutter ball. That is skill! I told Isa I was purposely throwing the game so the Bride-to-be would win. That is my story and I am sticking to it.
- Florida State won again! 62-10! I am equal parts excited and dreading the Oklahoma game this weekend. It will be our first test of the season. I am actually thinking about going to the game Saturday night. If I can find tickets this late. All of my sources for free Seminole tickets are actually using them this game. Can you believe that?!
- I got to spend some quality time with my kiddos. My little man is growing like a weed. My girls are growing up way to fast, they are becoming young ladies. It just kills me that I only get to see them once every couple of months; but we fit in a great time when we are together.
What did y'all do this weekend?