Monday, June 25, 2012

america's favorite pastime

I know in the South
college football is king.
And as much as I love my
Florida State Seminoles,
I am a baseball girl.
Specifically, a Braves baseball girl!
Source: drawntomlb.com via liz on Pinterest

There are just some things I love about baseball.
I love the traditions & superstitions.
I love the sound of a homerun. 
I love the rivalries. 
I love that there is a stat for everything.
I love watching baseball every night for months.
I love the 7th inning stretch. 
Source: etsy.com via liz on Pinterest

Every year, my friends and I
try to go to 2 or 3 Braves games a year.
And the experience of baseball is even better at the ballpark.
Sadly, my favorite baseball player, Chipper Jones,
is retiring this year.
Watching the Braves just will not be the same,
without Chipper guarding third.
He will be missed!


What is your favorite thing about Baseball?


No comments:

Post a Comment