Tuesday, October 1, 2013

quick update

I know things have been pretty silent in my 
little corner of the web. 
Life has just been crazy lately and I have neglected the blog. 

There have been a few big changes happen this year. 
The biggest being... I have been dating a guy for 5 months now. 
This relationship has been a complete surprise for me. 
I was always the girl completely content to be single. 
I honestly never thought I would be any good in a relationship. 
And it is starting to get to the point where I could not imagine my life without this guy. 
{Good Grief! I sound like a school girl.} 
It is just crazy for me to wrap my mind around still. 
We are both taking things slowly and, lucky for me, he seems to understand that I need to be cautious and over think every step of this relationship. 
It is definitely okay to feel sorry for him. ;)


On the weight loss front, I have FINALLY reached my goal weight. 
I am actually 5 pounds below my goal weight. 
Which means that since I have started my "get healthy" journey, 
I have lost a total of 80 pounds! 
WooHoo!
I have not calculated the total inches lost, 
but just this year, so far, I have lost a total of 35 inches overall. 
It is definitely going to be different just trying to maintain where I am currently. 

I am still not "skinny," but I am healthy. 
And that was, and continues to be, my main goal. 
Besides I like cake too much to be too skinny! 

So, for any of you who still visit this corner of the web, 
what has been going on in your life recently? 
I would love to catch up with y'all! 

2 comments:

  1. Yay yay yay! So happy for all of your news! :) You have been missed, glad to have you back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! So exciting! Life is good for you right now! I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete