Monday, July 20, 2009

busy busy busy

My week is super busy. I am moving from Chicago back to Georgia at the end of this month. So, two of my friends (A & M) are coming to Chicago this week to help me pack ~they are the greatest. We did not want two cars in Chicago, which is a really good idea, why have two cars when one would be SO much easier, right?!? Well, in order to accomplish this, I have to drive to Georgia (a 15 hr drive) to pick them up on Tuesday; then I have to drive back to Chicago Thursday. They were going to rent a car, but it is cheaper for me to just drive down there. And then the packing and sightseeing adventure ensues. I have a feeling I am going to be exhausted, but it sounds like so much fun! A helped me move to Chicago but M has never been here before. I am going to enjoy showing off “my” city. It is also going to be fun introducing my Georgia friends to my Chicago friends, I am sure they will get along great. We will probably want to sleep for a week when we finally get moved, but we are going to have the time of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment