Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013


I cooked Easter supper 
for my friends 
Sunday night. 
This was the first time 
I cooked Easter by myself. 
I have helped my Aunt 
cook it many times 
in the past. 
So, I was a little worried. 
But everything turned out great! 
My menu included: 
baked ham, 
mashed potatoes, 
macaroni and cheese, 
deviled eggs, 
cornbread, &
chocolate cake w/ chocolate butter cream 
for dessert. 
I was most worried about 
the mac & cheese 
because it was a new recipe. 
I tried to do the copycat version 
of Panera's mac & cheese. 
Recipe found here
It turned out pretty good. 
It was super rich! 
I will definitely tweak the recipe next time. 

How was your Easter weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I just made a cheesecake for a gathering on Easter, but it was my first cheesecake so I felt pretty proud.

    ReplyDelete