Friday, January 17, 2014

morning music

One of my favorite things is a 
long, hot shower. 
So much so, that I have to put a time limit 
on my showers on workdays. 
'Cause it is a little ridiculous to take a 
30 minute shower every morning before work! 

I time my morning showers with music. 
I am usually done after the first two songs, 
but I allow myself a four song time limit; 
for those especially sluggish mornings. 

I have a specific playlist that acts as my time clock. 
This playlist does change occasionally when the mood strikes. 
But I thought it would be fun to share 
the songs on my current 
morning playlist. 







Of course, the YouTube versions are a bit longer 
than the album versions. 
There are more songs on the playlist 
that I listen to while getting ready, 
but these are the first five. 
What are some of your favorite songs right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment