Monday, February 24, 2014

weekend update

D and I have been thoroughly enjoying the great weather we have right now! 
The way GA's weather changes this time of year, 
we have to enjoy it when we can. 

GSU's baseball season started last week. 
Baseball is my very favorite sport. 
Attending games is one of my favorite parts about living in a college town. 

The Art Department had their annual Empty Bowl Project last week. 
Art students paint bowls and they can be purchased for $10 and you get the bowl and a chili lunch. 
All proceeds go to the local food bank. 
Another perk of a college town, cheap art/crafts!

D and I went cycling everyday this past weekend. 
We usually go between 5:30-6 in the evenings 
and the sun is setting by the time we finish. 
Such a great way to end a day! 
D also gave me my first tennis lesson on Sunday. 
Y'all should feel very sorry for him! 
Even though, he said that I did really well for my first time playing. 
But he could have just been saying that because he is a stellar boyfriend! 

I got some super exciting news from my brother ... 
I am going to be an Aunt again and he is going to be a Daddy for the first time!! 
I absolutely adore my nieces and nephews and cannot wait to add one more to love! 
First pic of the new peanut!
I never can see anything in these ultrasound pictures ;)






3 comments:

  1. Those bowls are great! I love handmade stuff for a bargain. And YAY for being an aunt again. It really is more fun than I ever could have imagined. I love that you can love on them and send them home when they get cranky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bowl thing is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great weekend! There's something so perfect about sitting in a baseball stadium on a warm day :)

    And that project for charity is really awesome. Good for you!

    Congrats on being an aunt again!

    Thanks for linking up :)))

    ReplyDelete