Friday, July 11, 2014

SUYL: all about makeup

Today I am linking up with Kelly's Korner 
Show Us Your Life series. 
This week the topic is 
all about makeup. 

I am a low maintenance girl when it comes to makeup. 
I actually HATE wearing makeup 
and only wear it when it is necessary, i.e. work or events. 

I am not creative with my makeup. 
I am a GAW (grown a** woman) and 
I have no clue how to put on eyeliner. 
I have tried to learn and have watched a crazy amount 
of YouTube videos and it is a no-go. 
I have small eyes and they just do not cooperate with eyeliner. 

I have used Bare Minerals for years now. 
It is the only foundation I can tolerate for any length of time. 
Liquid foundations always feel to heavy on my face 
and make me feel claustrophobic. 
I know, sounds crazy, right?! 

This is what I use on a daily basis: 
Bare Minerals Original Foundation in Medium 
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil 
Bare Minerals Bronzer in Skinny Dip
I just recently learned how to use bronzer & highlighter! 
Bare Minerals Luminizer in Love Affair
for highlighting
Bare Minerals Eyeshadow in Fire Opal
CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara Waterproof
Carmex
I do not wear any kind of lipstick 

What is your go-to makeup? 

Y'all be sure to check back Monday for a fun GIVEAWAY! 


*none of the links are affiliated links, just the best place to get pictures

2 comments:

  1. i don't wear much either but my HG concealer is giorgio armani master corrector and high precision retouch concealer. so awesome.

    i also have fallen in love with the Too Faced Sun Bunny bronzer - that's actually replaced the rest of my makeup because it gives me such a pretty glow that i don't need anything else!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wear much makeup either. My go-to is chapstick :D

    ReplyDelete