If you want to join the fun of this survey link up with
Allison at The Displaced Texan!
1. How old do you look?
I would say I look like I am in my mid-20s which I am.
2. Where do you live?
about 50 miles from the beautiful Savannah, Ga
3. Are you waiting for something?
I guess I am currently waiting to be finished with my MBA so I can finally start a career.
4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common?
When people do not refill the water pitcher.
5. Do you want/have kids?
As of right now, no.
I know I might change my mind later.
Even if I do decide to have kids one day I think I will adopt.
6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
I have a firm foundation in my beliefs and could not survive without my relationship with Jesus.
7. Last shocking news you heard?
A good friend of mine just found out he has cancer.
8. What was the last thing you drank?
water w/ lemon
9. Who do you most look like in your family?
Everyone says my oldest sister and I could be twins.
I just cannot see it;)
10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be?
11. Where does most of your family live?
12. Where did you grow up?
13. Where do you want to go on vacation?
I have a TINY obsession with Ireland.
14. Have you ever had a panic attack?
I am extremely claustrophobic.
15. What can’t you wait for?
working & living abroad
16. Have your parents ever smoked pot?
not that I am aware of
17. Want someone back in your life?
There is a season for everything.
18. What do you order at the bar?
I do not drink.
So probably a good ole Coca-Cola!
19. When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
20. Ever licked someone’s cheek?
that is a negative
21. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
I ♥ peanut butter and could probably eat it on anything.
But it is best on a spoon right out of the jar...yum!
22. Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
23. What are your nicknames?
depends on who you are talking to
24. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
I would spend one more day with my Aunt Bell.
She raised me and sometimes I just ache for one of her hugs.
25. What is something you are passionate about?
I agree with Allison.
My religious and political beliefs.