Tuesday, April 13, 2010

help!

I need your advice.
Yes, you.
My best friend of 15 years is graduating with her Master's next month.
I want to get her a briefcase/work bag for her 1st professional job.
But the prices of the ones I have seen so far are outrageous.
I am still in grad school so I cannot afford to pay $300+.
Do any of you know of any places I could order a bag for a reasonable price?
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Time is running out on me.
I do not want to get her a typical brown or black bag.
That just would not fit her personality.
I want it to have some color.
I think maybe a red bag would be cute but still professional.
Thanks in advance for any help you can give!
{click for source}

IDEAS???

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...the only places I know to look for affordable bags are like Staples or Amazon. But they may be TOO affordable, you know what I mean? I know you'd like to get her quality. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete