Monday, February 14, 2011

blogger's block


I am having a major case of blogger's block!
{Is that even a real term?!}

Between working {2 jobs) &
finishing up my last semester of grad school {full-time}
absolutely nothing interesting happens to write about.

And I am sure none of you want to read about
global business strategy, 
project management,
or leadership and management.

But that is all my life is about these days!

I think my Profs know this is my last semester
and they want to make sure
I work hard enough this semester;)

I am getting my resume done this week.
So the job search will begin in earnest soon.
{Yipee!}
I am sure I will have plenty to write about then.

It may be a little quiet around these parts
for the next few months.
But I am trying to keep up with all of your blogs
and commenting as often as I can!

Only 88 days to go!

{a little C&H...just because!}

click on images for source

4 comments:

  1. It may not be a real term, but it's a real thing! I'm right there with ya, although I may have one in the works. :)

    Good luck with your final semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one busy lady! It'll all payoff soon though :)

    I like the term bloggers block ;) We all get it, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh job searching. What a lovely thing!!! :/

    You sound so busy! Hope things calm down for you, and enjoy the rest of school if you can!

    ReplyDelete