Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to the Greatest Sister in the World!


Today is my WONDERFUL sister's birthday!

She has impacted my life in immeasurable ways. 
She has given me two beautiful nieces and one precious nephew.
She cherishes her relationship with God.
She is a loving mother, wife, and friend.
She is the strongest, most giving person I know.
She is always there to listen and quick with a hug.
She has been there through the ups and downs, highs and lows,
& through laughter and tears.
And, ultimately, she has become my best friend!


{via 1, 2}

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your sister :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. :) Happy Birthday to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your sister has her best one yet! Happy Birthday to your sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw happy birthday to your sister! Hope she's enjoying her special day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw this is so nice! Happy Birthday to your sister!

    ReplyDelete