Wednesday, March 9, 2011

coming home



As I mentioned in my last post, 
we will be coming home from our road trip
using a different route. 
We want to hit as many places as possible on this trip!
This route is ≈ 26 hours or 1,557 miles. 
We are just going to take our time getting back home.
And we are planning on making more stops.

Here is our coming home route:

We are going through the following major cities:

Amarillo, TX

Fort Worth, TX

Dallas, TX

Shreveport, LA

Baton Rouge, LA

New Orleans, LA

Mobile, AL

Montgomery, AL

Columbus, GA

Again, please let me know of any places
you think we should stop along the way.


Where has been your favorite place to travel?
{Pics 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10}

5 comments:

  1. *sigh* You are now hitting TWO places where I lived! Of course, I live nowhere near your route now, or I would really be trying to talk you into visiting me. Oh well. Next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're going two places I've lived too! Nothing is coming to me right now on places you HAVE to go, but the botanical gardens in Ft. Worth are pretty cool (and free, I think) if you like that kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooot Dallas! How long are you planning on staying in the Dallas/Fort Worth area? I have a lot of ideas of stuff for you to do... and a super delicious restaurant for you to go to. E-mail me (justagirl0623@gmail.com) and I'll give you the deets =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh NOLA...Jealous! No Austin? That's my fave Texas city!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, looks like you added quite a few more stops!

    ReplyDelete