Wednesday, March 24, 2010

quick update

Just wanted to update y'all on my P90X progress.
I am terribly late, seeing as how I am almost done with phase 2 now.
But after phase 1, I have lost 10" overall.
And 5 of those were in my waist!!!
I am so glad that this actually works.
I still hate to exercise, but seeing results helps A LOT!

Phase 2 is going well.
I have had to miss a couple of nights this week because of evil group projects.
And I just found out this morning that I have yet another presentation to do at the end of this semester. 
And this one I have to do all by myself.
My prof wants me to do it for a paper I am writing on Managing in the Middle East.
So far the count is 3 group and 1 individual presentations.
I am already nervous and I have several weeks.
I HATE speaking in front of people!

3 comments:

  1. Hubs totally wants P90X. Glad to hear that it works. He's getting a copy of something similar to it to try at home. Or it might actually be P90X. I'm not sure. I just know I need to get motivated! I haven't worked out in a sweet forever and I HATE the way my body is changing and getting all soft and squishy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go you! P90X totally works. I just wish I had someone to do it with now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. That is incredible progress. Way to go lady!

    ReplyDelete