Monday, May 24, 2010

baking=yummy goodies


I have been on a baking kick lately.
Much to the chagrin of my roommates;)
Although the BFF's boyfriend LOVES it!

I have always liked to cook but I love baking.
It relaxes me and I love seeing people enjoy my desserts.
Granted it is not very good for the waist line,
but I try to give as much of it away as I can.
I am the office favorite on those days;)

A couple of weeks ago, by request, I made some of my cream cheese filled red velvet cupcakes.

Last weekend I baked a triple chocolate cake with cream cheese icing.

Yesterday was a homemade apple pie.

I think next I want to try a peach cobbler.
This is actually one thing I have never baked before so it will be an experiment!

What are your favorite things to bake or
if you do not bake, what are your favorite desserts?

4 comments:

  1. My word! Cream cheese filled red velvet cupcakes?! Um, you can bring those over ANYTIME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm peach cobbler is so good! I am a TERRIBLE baker, but my favorite thing to eat is cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a great baker either. I can make a couple of kinds of cookies and fudge and that's about it!

    ReplyDelete