Friday, May 14, 2010

beach day♥

Today the BFF and I spent the day at the beach!
It was so relaxing to just lay there and listen to the waves.
I definitely needed some sun on my legs.
After riding the horses all week my face and arms looked pretty good,
but my poor legs were sorely neglected.





I am so not ready for classes and work to start back Monday.
I am starting a new job on Monday too.
I will be a graduate assistant in the Financial Aid office this year.
So, I will be working 20 hrs there and 20 hrs at my current job,
plus taking a full schedule of classes.
It will be interesting to see how this works out.
The good thing about the GA position is that it pays full tuition
plus gives me a monthly stipend.
Thank you Jesus!
And I absolutely love the people I am working for currently,
so I do not want to quit.
I am pretty sure I will be in a perpetual state of exhaustion.
But I would rather be busy than not.
And it is only for a year.
I can do anything for a year!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!

1 comment: