Monday, May 17, 2010

first day


Today was my first full day
of working 2 jobs and school.
I think I am going to really like the new job.
Working at financial aid is not all that different from working in retail.
You have "customers" that want a "product."
The only difference is you are giving money away instead of taking it.
I just really have to get used to their computer system.
But it is not rocket science, so I am not too worried about that.

This class, Management Operations, is going to be crazy.
I already have to read 6 articles and the
first 3 chapters of the book by Thursday.
I am definitely going to have to make time to read.
I do not see me getting more than 5 hours of sleep at all this summer.
But I really think I am going to love it all!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are going to be busy! Glad you like your new job though.

    ReplyDelete