Thursday, December 23, 2010

favorite christmas movies & tv specials

Since this is Christmas Week,
I thought I would share a few of my favorite things.
From songs to books to movies to traditions.

Favorite Christmas Movies

How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)

Miracle on 34th Street (1994)


The Family Stone

While You Were Sleeping

The Polar Express

White Christmas


Favorite Christmas TV Specials

How the Grinch Stole Christmas

A Charlie Brown Christmas

Frosty the Snowman
frosty the snowman cartoon Pictures, Images and Photos

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

The Little Drummer Boy
 {click on pics for source}

What are your favorite Christmas movies & specials?

1 comment:

  1. What?! No National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation? Despite the "colorful" humor (read: raunchy), it is my hands-down favorite. In fact, I think I will watch it this afternoon!

    I also enjoy both of the Home Alone movies. Honestly, I can't remember the last time I watched any of the classics!

    ReplyDelete