Friday, December 10, 2010

hey stranger!

I have been MIA for a few weeks, sorry!
The end of this semester was CRAZY busy.
Last night was the first full night of sleep I have gotten since Thanksgiving.
But last night was my last final and this semester is finally OVER!


And guess what?!
I only have one. semester. left.
I graduate with my Master's degree
Friday, May 13th @ 1:00 pm!
That is only 5 short months away.


I have a ton of pictures to share with y'all.
Especially some I took over Thanksgiving.
But I am writing this at work so the pics will have to wait for another post.
If you cannot tell by the pictures on this post...I REALLY want to see some snow this year!
Some parts of Georgia saw snow flurries yesterday, which is unheard of this time of the year.
But, sadly, I did not see one single snowflake.


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are having a Happy Christmas season so far!
Now that classes are over I will be able to comment on y'alls' {where do I put the other apostrophe in this word...lol...only in the South ;) } blogs again, too!

{click on pics for source}

No comments:

Post a Comment