Thursday, December 30, 2010

i ♥ winter!

Cold weather is my friend!
That I do not get to see very often here in South Georgia. 
But I have a small obsession love of coats.
I have way too many already, 
but at least once a week I find myself browsing the world wide web for a new coat.
However, I do have a small measure of self control so I am mainly window shopping.
Here are some of my favs right now:


Lands' End pea coat
I seriously have 7 pea coats already!

I love this houndstooth print!

I think the empire waist on this coat would be super cute & flattering.

I love the style of this motorcycle jacket but it is way out of my price range.

What are your favorite things to "window shop" for?

1 comment:

  1. Handbags, purses, pocketbooks...whatever you call em...I love them all!! Absolutely my favorite thing to window shop for! :)Cute jackets tho!

    ReplyDelete